Georgian Mystery organizes tours across the whole Georgia covering most interesting historical and natural sites and attractions of the country. We try to prepare the programm on such way that makes you possible to know widely the whole Georgia. Even if your stay will be focused on a concrete region or attractions (like wine cellars) we will add to it another cultural or hostorical elements (monastery, nature or adventure).
We organize tours both for individuals and small and big groups. Regardless the size of a group we prepare tours to Georgia individually based on your needs and wishes. We will advise you by composing the program of your stay in Georgia.
Below we present you an example of the stay in Georgia. Separate elements can be changes or completed freely. All details we specify individually during mail correspondence or telephone call.
28.07.2012 arrival in Tbilisi:
- transfer from the airport to the hotel,
- visit the old town with the most important monuments,
- short visit in baths,
- dinner in the traditional restaurant,
- accommodation at the hotel.
29.07. Kakhetia and Alazani Valley (wine region);
- after breakfast, trip to the wine region Kakhetia,
- visit the vineyards in Alazani Valley - Telavi (wine testing),
- visit the Ikalto monastery from VIth c. with the academy,
- visit one of the biggest monastery in Georgia Alaverdi from VIth c.,
- accommodation in the agrotourism (wine testing, production of churchhela - nuts in wine juice and bread making).
30.07. Sighnaghi – Kakhetia;
- visit the Gremi and Nekresi monastery,
- visit the wine museum Numisi,
- trip to Sighnaghi and visit the old town (Bodbe monastery),
- come back to Tbilisi and accommodation at the hotelu.
31.07. Vardzia – Atskuri;
- after breakfast trip from Tbilisi,
- trip through vulcanic area with many lakes (Tsalka, Paravani),
- visit the cave city Vardzia from XIIth c.,
- visit the fortification Rabati in Akhaltsikhe,
- accommodation in the agrotourism close to Borjomi.
02.08. Borjomi – Kutaisi;
- after breakfast trip in Kutaisi, short stay in waterpark in Borjomi,
- visit the market with vessel clay,
- visit the old town in Kutaisi with the Bagrati cathedral,
- visit the Gelati monastery from XIIth c. and Motsameta monastery,
- accommodation in the agrotourism or guest house in Kutaisi.
03.08. Gori – Uplistikhe – Mtskheta;
- visit of the Sataplia park (cave with stalagmite and stalactite and fingerprints of dinosaur),
- driving to Gori, visit the city Gori (Stalin museum),
- visit Uplistsikhe – cave city from VIth c.,
- visit Mtskheta - first capital of Georgia and monastery Jvari from Vth c. with the view on two rivers Aragvi and Mtkvari,
- come back to Tbilisi and accommodation at the hotel.
04.08. Military Road;
- trip from Tbilisi and traveling on the Military Road to Stepantsminda,
- on the way visiting of the fortrece Ananuri from XVIIth c.,
- arriving to Stepantsminda and driving to the Gergeti monastery,
- traveling at the border with Russian Federation,
- coming back to Tbilisi and accommodation at the hotel.
05.08. departure from Tbilisi.